PO Box 4366
Jackson, MS 39296
Belhaven Area, Near Baptist Hospital
Your Complete Source for Private Nurses
Providing Quality Service for over 30 Years
You See the Advantages
With Professional Nursing, the advantages are clear:
- Free Insurance Evaluation - if your insurance plan covers private duty nursing, we'll invoice the carrier directly.
- No Advance Payment - no need to pay for each shift you require. Professional Nursing will accept an assignment of benefits.
- Flexible Scheduling - whatever the need, days or nights, weekdays or weekends, Professional Nursing is available.
- Fast Response Time - just call your local Professional Private duty Nursing office and we'll do the rest. Coverage is prompt and professional. 601-982-4700
- Director of Nurses will coordinate your needs with physician, hospital staff and family.
- Diversified Skills - RNs, LPNs, Aides, Sitters, Homemakers or Companions; the right person, carefully screened to take care of your specific needs. Care can be arranged for as little as a few hours, or for several days, weeks or even long term.
- Continuity of Care - with Professional Nursing, there's easy transition from hospital to home, assisted living nursing home, personal care home and hospice care home.
The Professional Nursing Difference
- Locally owned...Community Base.
- Recommended by leading Health Care facilities.
- Thoroughly trained. Director of Nurses on staff.
- Pre-service Patient assessments-no cost or obligation.
- Individualized care plan. 24 hour-service 7days a week.
- Stringent Performance and Quality Standards.
- Flexible scheduling to fit your needs.
We Can Offer You Assisted Services
- Personal hygiene/nutrition.
- Light housekeeping.
- Shopping and errands.
To help you learn more about our services, call your local Professional Nursing Care office. Our director of nurses will provide, at No Cost or Obligation, a pre-service assessment to help determine your exact needs.