YOU SEE THE ADVANTAGES-
With Professional Nursing, the advantages are
- Free Insurance Evaluation - if your
insurance plan covers private duty nursing, we'll invoice the
- No Advance Payment - no need to pay
for each shift you require. Professional Nursing will accept an
assignment of benefits.
- Flexible Scheduling - whatever the
need, days or nights, weekdays or weekends, Professional Nursing is
- Fast Response Time - just call your
local Professional Private duty Nursing office and we'll do the
rest. Coverage is prompt and professional.
- Director of Nurses will coordinate
your needs with physician, hospital staff and family.
- Diversified Skills - RNs, LPNs, Aides,
Sitters, Homemakers or Companions; the right person, carefully
screened to take care of your specific needs. Care can be arranged
for as little as a few hours, or for several days, weeks or even
- Continuity of Care - with Professional
Nursing, there's easy transition from hospital to home. We'll always
try to furnish the same nursing personnel at home that we provided
at the hospital.
For the peace of mind, choose the health care
service with the difference you want.
THE PROFESSIONAL NURSING
- Locally owned...Community Base.
- Recommended by leading Health Care
- Thoroughly trained.
- Director of Nurses on staff.
- Pre-service Patient assessments-no cost or
- Individualized care plan.
- 24 hour-service 7days a week.
- Stringent Performance and Quality Standards.
- Flexible scheduling to fit your needs.
WE CAN OFFER YOU ASSISTED
- Personal hygiene/nutrition.
- Light housekeeping.
- Shopping and errands.
To help you learn more about our
services, call your local Professional Nursing Care office. Our
director of nurses will provide, at No Cost or Obligation, a
pre-service assessment to help determine your exact needs.